Monday, May 13, 2013

The Randomness Of My Thoughts

~ Have any of you seen the new fall line up for NBC? Seriously, Michael J Fox is their big draw, playing himself?

As much as I admire him for working and bringing awareness to the world about Parkinson's this is the best show that NBC has to offer?

Seriously, watch the trailer? It is painful and not all that funny. Definitely not something that is worthy of Michael J Fox's talent.

~ While I'm bitching about TV...how about the big fail for BBC, sending out the part 2 Series 7 Blu Ray DVDs a few weeks early. And then the vendors mailing out pre-orders so that some people have seen the finale before it aired!

Way to go guys!

~ Anyone playing Candy Crush Saga! I swear I've been stuck at Level 70 for months! It is driving me mad! Oh and OMG there are commercials on TV for this stupid game! OMG WTF BBQ!!!!!


0 comments: