Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stupidity Abounds

There's so much stupid in my life I can't take it!

It is bad enough that I have to listen to political ramblings several times a day. Hey, I like watching the news. It makes my blood boil though.

Then there's the stupidity of those around me.

God there's a lot of that.

Stuff that makes me wonder if people have all their brain cells.

Heck some of it makes me pretty darn sure there are no brain cells anywhere around these people.

And yet they still breath!

Oye!

All of this is enough to make my head explode.

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Some people work very hard at being stupid.

Unknown said...

Perspective sometimes sucks. I know having to deal with a loved one not feeling well makes you see how people are incompetent, or place value or time on things that don't really matter.

(hug)