Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I Need A Break

Every day it feels like the same thing. Work, clean, cook. I don't often get any time for myself. Not even on the weekend. I'm lucky if I can get to the gym a few times each week. Last week was a strange exception, I'm not sure how that happened, but I think I went 4 times! Yikes!

But all I want are a few hours to myself. Hours where I don't have to worry about cooking dinner, grocery shopping, medications etc.

I know it is too much to ask for right now, but I need it.

I guess I want a vacation....

Or something...

A hotel room for me and my nook and a few other assorted books.

~sigh~

I know that won't be happening any time soon.

2 comments:

Mike said...

How about just a secret corner in the basement?

Bilbo said...

I know it's hard, but you really need to make some time for yourself. You won't be any good to anyone (including yourself) if you can't unwind occasionally. Good luck.