Monday, November 07, 2011

Where To Put The Tree

It is getting close to that time of year again.

Christmas and Thanksgiving are creeping up....but Christmas has more stuff attached to it. The Christmas tree to be exact.

There's a lot of new medical supplies in our house this year....potty chairs, oxygen compressors.

There's not a lot of room for stuff like Christmas trees.

I have 2.

We usually do one tree in the living room and I do the other in my computer room by the window.

This year?

I have no freaking idea where in the hell the trees are going.

However, I'm not sure we are doing anything for Christmas other than dinner and church. This year has been so bad financially (I haven't worked a full week, thanks to doctor's appointments in over a month) that we simply can't afford it.

I guess figuring out where to put the tree in our house is the least of my worries.

1 comments:

Mike said...

'It is getting close to that time of year again.'

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!


Wv: mataxat - A question to ask politicians. Where mataxat.