Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Week Of Thanks: Day Six

My pets: Sure there are a lot of them. I'm a total animal lover. I love dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters etc. There has never been a time in my life when there weren't animals running around my house.

Here is one of my little fur babies now

This is Gizmo. She started out as part feral, but quickly adapted to the life of a kittypet. She is now happy and lazy and sleeping most of her days away. She wasn't amused by people overtaking her dining room though!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Kudos to you, Andrea. This has been a tough year and yet you've managed to find ways to be grateful. You've taught me a good lesson on gratitude! Have a happy holiday season - Diane

Jean-Luc Picard said...

We have a lot to be thankful for, Andrea.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

So cute! :)