Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Week Of Thanks: Day Three

I am truly thankful for all the wonderful friends I have, be they online or close by.

This has been a tough year for my family and myself and if it weren't for my support system I really don't know how I would have made it through.

I send special hugs out to Bill, Mike,  and Jean Luc my blogger buddies.

I send even more hugs out to Linda, Jennifer, Tina, Father David and Father Jerry...because without them, my mind would have wandered off by now and probably would never have returned home.

Friendship is one of the most important things you can have in this world and I'm really happy that though my friends may not be numerous, they are the kind that will always be there for you.

Thank you for being a friend.....

2 comments:

Mike said...

Hugs back at ya'.

Bilbo said...

The President of the Northern Virginia Branch of your Fan Club sends hugs and best wishes back to you!