Sunday, November 13, 2011

Better Late Than Never

My mind is a bit to frazzled for blogging. We thought dad would be coming home today, but things changed there.

My faith in the Catholic chuch is waning. Actually...my faith isn't waning..but my feelings about our church hierarchy is. It is a long story...dealing with our former pastor, who is still a friend...and the events of a few years ago...I don't know..but I want to knock heads.  My mother got along really well with this man we all did...and he isn't allowed to talk to us... ARGH...I shouldn't go there...but I will shake my fist in the air at the stupidity of this all.

That said...I can talk about anything to Father Jerry, but he didn't connect well with mom, and since she's a shut in...well that makes it all the more difficult.

I'm babbling now....so I should stop before I say something that I might regret...

2 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I hope your dad comes home soon. Take care.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I hope he will be with you soon.