Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Tree Envy

This is my Christmas tree, or rather one of them. I always put up a tree in my computer room, because I see it more often than the one in the living room.

I spent several hours last night, assembling and choosing ornaments for my pretty red and gold tree.

I was damn proud of my tree.

Then I told Father Jerry about it.

He told me to go look at his tree in the rectory.

So I did.

OMG!!!!!!

Father Jerry has a tree that I'd say was 7 ft....beautifully lit with white lights...and the freaking thing spins!!!!!!!

The tree spins!!!

My tiny little tree has an inferiority complex now.

Crikey!

I've been one upped by a lot of people in my life..but this is the first time I've been one upped by a priest.

Blast it!

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Methinks Father Jerry may have lost sight of something along the way. There's a lesson to be learned here from the original "Charlie Brown Christmas," and I think your tree is probably nicer. Just an observation...