Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yay For The Fall Season

So far I'm really happy with the way my tv shows are shaping up this fall. I adore 2 Broke Girls and am looking forward to Mike and Molly on Monday after 2 And A Half Men. (Not sure how I feel about that show right now).

NCIS was awesome on Tuesday...and my mom says Unforgettable was pretty good too.

I loved the premiere of The Middle and Modern Family. I'm glad to have those shows back...and Big Bang was hysterical tonight.

So much goodness and Psych comes back on Oct 12.

Woo hoo!

I'm going to be a couch potato this fall.

I'd rather do that than pay attention to the politics of this country...cos oye...I'm all for the Vote Em All Out option.

Pardon me while I go back under my rock...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Andrea.... Andrea.... Andrea

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

So what did you think of the new Two & A Half Men?

I saw the 1st episode of the new season and doubt I'll be bothering to watch the rest. I found Alan his usual funny self, but didn't particularly like whats-his-name. And I miss Charlie!