Tuesday, September 20, 2011

TV viewing recap

~ 2.5 Men: Never liked the show much, but had to watch to see how Ashton Kutcher did. I enjoyed the epi more than the old ones, but that isn't saying much. I think this show is on its way out the door. Charlie Sheen may be a crazy warlock, but his method acting made that show. Oh and the guest stars? Boo to the hiss for what Lorre did with Dharma and Greg.

~ 2 Broke Girls: By far the best thing I've seen on telly in months. Really a cute comedy and one I look forward to watching again next week.

~ Castle: Please hook up Beckett and Castle please. I'm sick of the relationship angst. I love Nathan Fillion with all my heart but I can't take much more of the jealousy crap. I will keep watching though...cos...have I mentioned, I love Nathan Fillion.

~ Dancing With The Stars: I've seen clips and can I just say...Yay for Chaz! I was really happy at how well he/she did. Good for ya!

Now its time for NCIS! Yay! Mark Harmon rocks!

0 comments: