Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thank God It's Thursday

I'm looking forward to a very quiet, cold weekend at home. All I want to do is get some stuff to Goodwill and read...and maybe get to the YMCA.

I don't ask for much...oh and I'd like to catch up on the few Doctor Who episodes that I've missed, because this Saturday is the season finale

I just wish I could have another long weekend.

Life is so much better when there are lots of three day weekends.

Oh and another reason to be happy that the weekend is upon us...I don't have to drive my sister to work! Yay! Cos frankly I'm sick of that!

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The Girl Who Waited was the best episode this season.

Just to let you know that Blogger identified my blog as spam and removed it. It will return soon, following a review.