Monday, September 12, 2011

Fare thee well Creamsicle

107_5054 It is with great sadness that I post this picture of Creamsicle.

He was one of the feral cats that took up residence in my yard last fall. I did my best to keep him warm and fed in the winter.

I even managed to get him to come around to a few gentle pets when he was eating.

Sometime late Saturday night, he was hit by a car. On purpose, from what we've been told.

He is now at rest with my other furry friends and my heart is broken.

I miss his rather deadpan, meow, whenever I shook the food bowl for him.

The back porch just isn't the same without him.

I love ya kitteh, I hope my other furry babies are showing you around the Heavyside Layer now.

1 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I'm so sorry you have lost one of your feline friends.