Sunday, September 11, 2011

9-11

It is hard not to dwell on the events of 10 years ago.

I was waking up to go to an afternoon shift at the store I worked in at the time. I read about the first plane hitting the tower on my.yahoo. I, like the President, thought it was a small plane.

Then I read more.

Then the second plane hit...

Then there was The Pentagon...and news that there was a plane...possibly flying over my part of PA....I was scared to death. I ran across the street to my gram's house crying.

And then we continued to watch the events unfold.

Shanksville, PA is about 50 miles east of my little hometown, but it felt so close...too close for comfort.

So in remembrance of all that were lost today..

1 comments:

rashbre said...

It is truly one of those days where we all remember what we were doing.