Sunday, July 01, 2018

My Keurig Will Be The Death Of Me

My brother gave me a keurig awhile back and I absolutely love it, even though it makes coffee drinking more expensive.

But hey, what isn't more expensive at this point?

Before I had the keurig, Walmart and most of the stores around me had pods of all sorts. Now its just the same old same old, and I have to admit, I love me some flavored coffee. If its raspberry, then I'm probably going to do the happy dance.

They used to make the pods for iced coffee, now nope? And any flavors you have to buy online.

I hate ordering everything online dammit. Sometimes I want instant gratification.

Thank god they have some good flavors at Big Lots, because otherwise I'd have to get my Angelino's pods shipped more often than I want too.

Grrr.

Why can't I just get the good stuff in the stores I normally shop? Huh? HUH!

1 comments:

rashbre said...

Coincidence. We don't have those Keurig in UK, but I'm drinking a coffee from one right now, from my hotel here in Toronto! Columbian Exelencia.