Saturday, June 30, 2018

I Ate The World Today, Oh Boy!

Let's just say that Charleroi's Community Days are a detriment to my diet.

Why?

Food trucks and other random food vendors.

OMG!

I think we ate everything.

BBQ chicken kabobs, mac and cheese, onion blossoms, funnel cake, burritos, haluski and halupki.

You name it, we ate it today.

Granted we brought all of that home and we all shared.

Seriously, the chicken kabob was so big that three people could get plenty from it.

The only problem with most festival food are the prices.

Yikes!

Very pricey, but oh so good.

I'm just glad that this sort of thing only happens once a year.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I love funnel cakes.

rashbre said...

Sounds like a fun day. This is the season for those outdoor fairs.

I've never had a funnel cake and had to look up what it was!

We have those little round doughnuts at fairs. The ones will a hole in the middle.