Friday, July 13, 2018

Friday The 13th Bit Me In The Butt

We usually joke about bad things happening on Friday the 13th.

Nothing usually happens though.

Not so today.

A normal work day was disrupted by having to run to the bank in the middle of the day for my boss, and rushing back so that I could take our driver to the garage so that he could pick up one of the tractor trailers that was finished being serviced.

GAH!

Then no end of the day banking that usually shortens my work day by 15 minutes.

Oh and when I went to do laundry, my machine crapped out on me. I had to rewash my clothes, and submit a ticket for a refund, making it take over 2 hours to get everything done.

Oh and one of the cats decided to pull half a roll of paper towel on the floor to use as bedding.

Its been a long day and now all I want to do is sleep or at least curl up with a book and forget about the world around me for awhile.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Maybe curl up on the paper towels with the cat.