Tuesday, July 03, 2018

Another Year Older

So I turned 44 yesterday in what was probably the most uneventful birthday of my life.

I learned a few things yesterday.

1. I'm old

2. Dining out is no longer my thing.

I'm dealing with #1 but #2 really saddens me. I used to love going to restaurants. I went to Eat N' Park for dinner yesterday. BY MYSELF. OK, so that made me feel like a bit loser, but it was nice to not be "dining with cats."

However, I have been watching my weight for the last year. I lost about 20 lbs but I've been at a plateau for months, mostly because I hate exercise and I haven't been able to walk because of either extreme heat or rain.

I ate way too much yesterday and that's not something I'm used to doing and now I'm miserable.

The only good thing was the food. Spicy pepper pasta was in fact, YUM.

But for now on, I'm cooking and if I'm eating out, I'll stick with sandwiches.

2 comments:

rashbre said...

Happy Birthday!!

Diane said...

Happy birthday!!!! And you are so NOT old!