Saturday, December 17, 2016

Remembering Misty

Its been 10 years and 1 day since my Misty kitty passed away in my arms. I wasn't really thinking about it, though she is a cat that I talk about often (along with my two baby Muckers that I loved so dearly)

This morning my Dewey (who is a girl...but the name suits her) crawled on my lap and I just started crying, because Dewey and Misty are two peas in a pod.


This is Misty with her buddy Oogie

This is by Dewey Doo eating ...which is her favorite activity. Its right up there with sleeping and walking across my laptop.

Two sweet girls that I love so much.

1 comments:

Diane said...

I have six and just adore them. People say they're cats, not dogs, so they don't care about their people. But I disagree! I know they love me and they know when I need an extra hug (which is a cat on the lap).