Sunday, December 25, 2016

A Semi Homemade Christmas

I always enjoyed Sandra Lee's Food Network show, back before she was the first lady of New York and had to deal with breast cancer.

This year, I decided I wanted a fairly stress free holiday, so I did a lot of semi-homemade baking.

What is that you ask?

I made quite a few wonderful cake mix cookies.

Each cookie made about 3 dozen depending on the recipe and they were really delicious.

I made the Andes Candies cookie which I found a few years back from Six Sister's Stuff. Then I did a strawberry coconut and pineapple coconut pecan cookie..and then an orange cookie...all from mixes and all delicious.

Everything wasn't all semi homemade though. I did make my mother's fudge nuggets and the cathedral candy..palmiers and my favorite cookie, Oreo cream cheese .

All in all everything worked out pretty nicely and was still fabulously yummy.



0 comments: