Sunday, March 01, 2015

You've Got To Admit It's Getting Better

And I wish that were the case.

For the last three months there hasn't been a day that I haven't cried. And I cry for so many reasons. I cry because I miss my father. I want to hold him. I want to talk to him. I want him to fix things, even though in the last year, he wasn't able to do that.

It was just his presence that made me feel like things would be ok.

Now that he's not here, I know that they won't be ok.

There are things I can't fix, and frankly I don't know what to do.

I'm trying to find a house and nothing that's in my price range will work for mom and I. The thought of moving from the only house I've ever lived in, scares the crap out of me and I know I'm mostly going to be doing it on my own.

I keep thinking, it is getting better. I have accomplished things. Maybe we'll find a house. Maybe things will be all right for awhile.

It can't get much worse, as Lennon sang

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

It really will get better. I think you'll begin to feel better once we get past this yucky winter and into spring, so that the weather helps to boost your spirits.

The Bastard King of England said...

I hope it gets better for you soon!