First, let me say, life sucks. But as I've taken over the running of our house there are other things I've learned. (The life sucks part is a given).
1. No one ever helps with the dishes.
2. Putting things away is a job that only I am capable of doing.
3. I am the only person that knows how to fold clothes or hang them.
4. When you've been cold for so long, the sub zero temps don't feel so cold anymore. I swear I could live amongst the Amish if I didn't like the computer so much.
5. Cooking is a thankless task.
6. Laundry doesn't do itself.
7. Snow is evil and it needs to go away.
8. We need more chairs and more space.
3670 - Prank
6 minutes ago