Saturday, April 06, 2013

Still Sick

I've had a cold for 5 days.

5 damn days, dammit!

I'm getting sick of this.

Yesterday I felt a little bit better and fool that I am, I tried to do a few things, other than just resting. Not a smart idea. Today I feel worse.

Thankfully the sore throat is gone, but I'm still congested and miserable and on top of it all, nothing went right today from the time I left for that liturgical ministers meeting until about 5 o'clock, when things calmed down.

I've come to the conclusion.

1. I doesn't do you any good to be a minister in church. We had a workshop today for lector, Eucharistic ministers and USHERS! OMG Ushers need to be taught what to do? WTF! (sorry God) I felt like the priests had nothing good to say about the current ministers it was all, you are doing this wrong. It doesn't make you feel good, especially when you've been part of the ministry for 20 + years.

2. I really think I'd be better off slinging burgers. There are some times when I'm pretty sure that' might even be too taxing on my brain.

3. Nothing I want to do ever goes the way that I planned.

4. Weekends suck, I don't know why I look forward to them.

On and upside, and yes there was kind of one, today's Doctor Who episode was amazing.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Dr. Who should have upped your serotonin levels a little bit.