Saturday, April 20, 2013

Can I Get A Yay Me!

For the first time in yonks, I feel like I've done quite a bit on a Saturday night.

1. I took 6 bags of stuff to Goodwill.
2. I took another bag of books to the lending library at the YMCA.
3. Bought and set up my awesome folding bookcase that I got @ Ollie's Bargain Outlet for $20!
4. Made a kick ass veggie soup!
5. Continued to dejunk and declutter the upstairs.

Not bad for a days work.

Now I think I deserve a blissful hour of television.

It's supernatural Saturday after all, and it is almost time for Doctor Who!

After that I plan to put a nice french toast casserole in the fridge so I don't have to go to McDonald's in the morning for breakfast rations.

McDonald's breakfast is the worst, but I'm so its bitch on Sunday mornings.

But not this weekend!

I'm feeling super productive!

Let's hope it stays that way.

1 comments:

Mike said...

#1.... Sooooo you have some extra storage space eh?