Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Its Time For Some Randomosity

~ I really need to get my music geekery back on. I miss loving new music. I miss listening to new music. On a plus I did get to listen to the new Little Big Town album, Tornado and I loved it.

~ Stink Bugs are taking over the world...make them go away!! Or at least tell my cats to eat them!

~ Finally watched all of the last Doctor Who episode. This weekend really wasn't a good time for TV viewing. I hope this Saturday is different, because the upcoming episode looks stellar. I will be posting a review of Cold War on Thursday at Wenches

~ Dad should be coming home tomorrow. They've given him different antibiotics this time and some IV fluids.

~ The great thing about the gift shop at the hospital 25 cent used paperbacks and yes, I've bought loads of them!

~ I want to say something about the bombings in Boston, but really there are no words.

0 comments: