Tuesday, April 23, 2013

More To Goodwill

I've already got another 4 bags to go to Goodwill.

The curtains have arrived and hopefully I'll be able to get them hung over the weekend.

Found this:



I may get rid of a lot of my childhood stuff, but never any books by Richard Scarry, no matter how beat up they are, and this book has been through the ringer!

I wish we weren't such pack rats. Things would be so much easier, but my mother loves cookbooks and post cards. You have no idea how many ancient Home Cooking magazines are in this house! It is maddening.

I wish I had help, but there's no one that really could do anything except maybe run back and forth to Goodwill for me.

Maybe some day this house will be clean!

1 comments:

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I love Richard Scarry books! I've still got mine from the childhood and have since bought some for my niece & nephew :)