Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What The Hell Is Up With My Blog!

I've been trying to view my blog for awhile now and it doesn't seem to want to load all the way.

I have no idea when this started. When I do a preview for a post everything shows up, but if I log into the page at random I only see the header, background and posts but not the light background, it seems even worse on browsers other than Chrome.

Is it just me, or is it the same for all of you.

I may have to change templates, which makes me sad, because I've had this one for such a long time and I love it.

I'm irked by this. A LOT!

* Nevermind, It was something to do with last Friday's post and Amazon...all better now. Yay!

1 comments:

rashbre said...

I noticed it too, on your blog yesterday. I even went into 'developer' mode to see if I could spot the missing "/".

Glad you've found and fixed it.