Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cat Thursday


Welcome to the weekly meme that celebrates the wonders and sometime hilarity of cats! Join us by posting a favorite LOL cat pic you may have come across, famous cat art or even share with us pics of your own beloved cat(s). It's all for the love of cats! Enjoy

My brother's cat Beebers is very sick. Most likely she is going to have to be put to sleep. Though I've only met Beebers a few times, she was one of my favorite kitty friends. She's a beautiful and very photogenic girl and I know that all who love her will miss her.

So anyone stopping by, send some cyber love to my brother and some good thoughts that when Beebers reaches the Rainbow Bridge, she's greeted by loads of kitties who want to run and jump and play with her.

103_0021

103_0003

Rudy's Cats

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet face. Many hugs and purrayers.

Yvonne said...

Beebers is beautiful. My thoughts, prayers and purrs go out to her.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Poor little beautiful Beebers. This brought tears to my eyes. I'm sending all the warm and loving thoughts and well wishes for her to take with her to the Rainbow Bridge. Maybe my Chloe and Ethan will be there to greet her. =O)