Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Just Plain Ole Tired

Dad spent another night in the ER.

It is getting old.

All for the same reason.

A little TMI reason.

So let's just say, Dad and number 2 don't agree with each other, mostly because getting him to eat fiber and drink more water, is like pulling teeth!

I'm getting tired of spending hours in the ER because he won't be bothered to tell us what's wrong. This could have been taken care of at Med Express, not that I'd want to take him there during flu season.

I can't get anything done. I'm angry most of the time.

Life is shitty!

Literally!


2 comments:

Mike said...

Sounds like life should be shittier than it is.

Bilbo said...

I think the bottom line here is that your father is a very lucky man to have you, even though you probably wouldn't agree.