Friday, January 11, 2013

Top 5 On Friday

Top 5 songs/artists you discovered through YouTube

1. Psy - Gangnam Style: I still want to know what the freaking hell is so great about this song? The video is a hoot, but the song is lame. VERY LAME! However for some reason...I can't stop looking at it! It is a true train wreck of wretchedness!

2. Caitlyn Crosby - Still Have My Heart: I can't remember how I stumbled across this song, but I think  Zac Levi had something to do with it.



Mika - We Are Golden: I'd heard of him but never listened until I stumbled across this video on YouTube



Jessica French - People Of Walmart: This is just great and funny.



Neal McCoy - Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On: Discovered this one looking for Beer songs

2 comments:

Mike said...

'Psy - Gangnam Style'

I still think he's saying 'condom star' in the song instead of gangnam style.

rashbre said...

Yikes - That Wal*Mart one is pretty scary.