Friday, January 04, 2013

Top 5 On Friday

Top 5 "musical" things you are excited for in 2013


1. Being able to see the film version of Les Miz, when it comes out on video.

2. New Justin Hayward CD!!!!!



3. The new CD from one of my favorite indie artists Deni Bonet


4. Getting a new smartphone that might let me actually have some music on it..or at least Amazon Cloud, so I can stream the mp3s I've bought.

5. Though I may regret wanting this...I'm excited about the new Adam Ant CD, even though the lead single, Cool Zombie scares me more than a little!



3 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Those definitely sound like they're worth looking into!

Diane said...

Have you heard the single from Justin's new cd "In Your Blue Eyes"? I was very underwhelmed. I'm hoping it will grow on me. I hope the rest of the cd has some classic Justin love songs. My husband had me buy it as HE wanted it!

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Diane, you have to look at it objectively. Look at Paul McCartney...in the business the same length of time and nothing he's written in the last 20 years has been worth the 13 bucks. I doubt this is up to The View From The Hill, but I doubt its as lackluster as at least one other solo albums. I'm just happy to hear him sing something besides the same tired old Moody Blues songs. This sounds like it could be a throw back from Keys of The Kingdom