Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fun Or Responsiblity

OK, I'm allowed to leave the Mon Valley this weekend.

But there is a problem. As I've stated before, I've not worked a full 40 hours all summer because I've had to take my parents to doctors or because one of them has been in the hospital.

I was told I could go wherever I wanted ...

HA!

How can I go anywhere?

I have bills to pay. I have responsibilities, but I'm also going stark raving mad in this house. Every day I hate people more and more.

Sure a respite is needed but I look at the bills and what it would cost me for gas and stuff I'd buy and my conscience kicks in.

Dammit! I hate having a conscience.

So now I have no idea what to do with my free day.

1 comments:

Deirdre said...

I know what you mean. I wish you had help taking care of your parents. It has to be a lot on your shoulders.