Sunday, August 05, 2012

Dreaming Of Greg

whose live is it anyway 024 I had the weirdest dream last night and Greg Proops was in it.  I have to say, it has been a very long time since I gave Mr. Proops much thought. I have no idea where he came from. Apparently, in my frustration at having no life, and not getting to go anywhere, my subconscious remembered that he had been in Pittsburgh at the beginning of the year, and guess who DIDN'T get to go.

Yeah, me.

So my warped little mind conjured him up last night and sent him to a comedy club that was closer to my home (therefore doesn't exist in real life) and had him being all FRIENDLY with me. (Friendly = flirty in my dreams, m'kay?)

So yeah, it was the kind of dream, I wouldn't want to wake up from.

I wish I could see him do stand up again.

0 comments: