Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Randomness of Randomosity

~ I'm so sad about Robin Gibb. Last I heard, he was in a coma, not sure it it was medically induced or not, but damn, this isn't fair. We're losing some super talented people this year. The Gibb family has not had it easy at all.

~ I've been reading a lot of cozy mysteries lately. They are addicting, especially when they have recipes included. I'm a sucker for a good cookie recipe!

~ Made meatballs for the first time tonight. They didn't turn out bad at all. I love spaghetti and meatballs! I still need to find a good Italian style meatball.

~ Speaking of reading, I want to go on a reading vacation...I want to take about 10 books and go to a hotel and just read for about 5 days. Hell...I cook take a charger and my nook and I'd be good!

~ Mom wasn't feeling good today, so I got some insurance..I wrote out all her meds, put her insurance card and stent/pacemaker cards out where they are easily found...She's feeling a bit better now. Yay!

~ They are going to keep Dad on prednisone which might be a good thing. I'm never sure with the meds changes, but if it keeps him out of the hospital I'm happy.

1 comments:

Mike said...

Spaghetti and meatballs - Oh yeah!