Saturday, April 07, 2012

Random Thoughts and Nonsense

~ I hate coloring Easter eggs. I hate it with a passion that cannot be described. Even when I was little, I hated coloring eggs.

~ I can't wait til one of the holidays that don't involve me running around and cooking excessive amounts of food get here, one that preferably doesn't involve me waking up at ungodly hours to do the cooking. Memorial Day, maybe?

~ If I ever won the lottery, I would become a total hermit. I would call in dead to work and me and my millions would go somewhere and hide for the rest of my days. Anyone that bothered me would be tossed out the front door!

~ This presidential election needs to be over. I'm already sick of all the candidates and I don't believe a word any of them say.

~ The best way to end a day, PJs, good telly and a beer.

~ Kevin James did better TV then films

0 comments: