Thursday, February 02, 2012

I've Got My Library Card!

I'm so excited to have my library card again. I really don't know how mine disappeared but it did. So I've got a shiny new white card.  I even broke the new card in.  I took our The Queen's Fool by Phillipa Gregory.

The Queen's Fool is one of the Phillipa Gregory books that I don't have sitting on my shelf!  OMG! I know!

Plus I was surprised that we have 4 weeks to read the book. I remember when the loan period was only 2 weeks for old books and 1 week for new releases!

Mind you, I'll finish this a few days after I start it. I'm a quick reader.

Now to figure out how the library works their ebook program!

3 comments:

Mike said...

'library card again'

Halayoula... haliulah... haalyulia..... alrite.. allright.. .... good.

Bilbo said...

Our library's e-book program is okay, but the catalog is very awkward to use. Plus, they don't seem to have as many digital as "real" books, and seem to have fewer copies of the digital books they have. I like the service, but it still needs to have some kinks worked out. Good luck!

vw: dicat - feline counterpart to didog.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I read 'The Queen's Fool' years ago!