Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Some Random Thoughts

~ Why would anyone vote for Rick Santorum? Ewwww! PA didn't want him as a senator, so now he thinks he should be president. If he gets the nomination..I'm singing O Canada!

~The New England Patriots are a bunch of sore losers and so are their wives...or at least one wife!

~ Have I mentioned Madonna's new song SUCKS!

~ Adobe Digital Editions is annoying, but that's the only way to get library ebooks to my nook, so I guess I'll deal with it.

~ I hate nights with 5 hours of must see TV. I also hate that The Tudors are up against everything I like. I'm never going to get to see this show unless I get netflix. God forbid BBC America do a Tudors marathon on the weekend. That would bring me infinite joy!

~ Hot In Cleveland is so pathetic, but I love it for Betty White. Wish they'd keep up with The Ex's that was TVLand's best sitcom so far.

~ This weekend the temps aren't supposed to get out of the 20s. Can you say...let's get lots of blankets out!

2 comments:

Mike said...

'I hate nights with'

Yes indeed. Some of the other networks are finally coming up with stuff to compete against the shows on CBS.

Bilbo said...

I'm with you on Adobe Digital Editions...I understand and (as an aspiring author myself) sympathize with the need to protect copyrighted material, but there just has to be a less user-unfriendly, cumbersome way than ADE.

vw: wantise - the condition of being desirous of ise.