Sunday, February 19, 2012

Top 5 Sundays



Book Series I Plan to Finish in 2012!


1. The Hannah Swenson Mysteries By Joanne Fluke

There are fifteen of these. I've read two and am about to start at third. Tis a shame I'm reading these way out of order!

I love the series and I really love the recipes in each.


2. The Parasol Protectorate

There are five books in this series, and I've heard such great things about it.

Must read!

Must read!

Actually I have them on my Nook, it is just a matter of starting them!


3.  Sookie Stackhouse

Yeah, I know. I'm one of the few people that haven't read at least one of this series. The sad part is that I own all of the books.

My TBR pile is totally out of control, as you may well be guessing right now

Geeze, I think there are 12 books here..or more.

ARGH!


4. Twilight

Yeah..I need to read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn, so I can get this series out of my life for good.

I'm treating this series like voting. If you don't do it/read it, you can't bitch about it.

And bitching about Twilight is such fun!


5.  The Pink Carnation Series

Regency period England and mysteries!

That is a perfect combination in my book!

So this is definitely a series I hope to get through this year.!

What series made you list?

2 comments:

Brona said...

Sookie is in my Top 5 too :-)

Unknown said...

Awesome picks! Happy Reading! =D