Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Madonna = Meh

I finally got around to watching Madonna's half time performance.

Uh...erm...

You know Madonna is getting old when she no longer parades around in a tin cupped bra.

I just expected something more cutting edge.

Or at least good.

It looked over the top, but it was boring, and her new song is just freaking lousy. Other than the track that won the Globe for best song from a film, I haven't liked a Madonna song since Music and that was many many moons ago.

I wish they could have found some more amusing performers, other than McCartney and the Stones, I've found these shows to be really dull.

2 comments:

rashbre said...

It also looked very mimed; maybe that's why there were extra hand signals included?

Janelle said...

Even more astounding is people actually LIKED it.