Tuesday, August 09, 2011

When I Sleep I Sleep

I think the whiskey caught up with me yesterday! And no! I didn't have any, but boy was I tired by 5 o'clock when I was finished putting on supper.

Then I came upstairs to work on a review, but I couldn't keep my eyes open..so I decided I'd take a short nap.

Well that short nap lasted 4 hours!

 Of course when I woke up at 2 am I couldn't easily fall back to sleep.

Apparently I had a delayed reaction from all the work I did on Saturday.

Let's hope I can stay awake today, because I have a lot to do tonight.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Now that's a nap!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

Your body clock went sideways!

rashbre said...

Yes - rebalancing - which can only be good. I've just got back from your side of the pond and am also somewhat sleep unbalanced.