Thursday, August 04, 2011

Bake Sale Stuff Done

Can I get a big woot for making a batch and a half of the Puppy Chow Chex mix for our church's festival on Saturday.

The hard part will not be eating it all before I can get it down there.

I love Chex mix!

I figure I can get 26 bags of the stuff out of 13 cups  of cereal...

If we sell it at 50 cents that would be $13.00 for the church. Not bad. Assuming we can sell the stuff.

I'd bake something, but there is no way in hell that I'm turning on an oven in this heat when we don't have central air.

I love my church, but I'm not willing to meet the big guy because I've died of heat exhaustion baking a cake.

So to any of you in the Charleroi area....stop on down on Saturday...lots of good food and fun...and buy some of my chex mix!!!

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

I love Chex Mix, and we make huge quantities of it every winter. Do you deliver?

Mike said...

I'm not a chexmix fan but I'll eat it.... if I HAVE to.