Saturday, August 13, 2011

Getting Nowhere Fast

The weekend is hitting the halfway point and I feel angry and frustrated with myself, even though I actually have done things this weekend. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, took dad for his blood work and went to Triple B Farms for the Peach Festival.

I know it sounds like I did a lot, but I feel like I did nothing useful.

I try to cram so much into 48 hours and it isn't nearly enough time.

Plus sometime in these hours, I have to go to church and make a few meals.

I'm just spinning my wheels.

I keep trying and I feel like I keep failing. I know it isn't the case, but I guess I set such high goals for myself...

ARGH!

I can't believe it's almost Sunday already!

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger(ette). I have the same feeling most weekends.