Monday, August 15, 2011

Random Thoughts

~ The Duchess Of Cambridge is 5'10 and weighs 105 lbs...will someone please force feed this woman a cheeseburger?

~ Sarris chocolate bars are the greatest.

~ Anytime I try to get ahead of myself, I end up far behind.

~ Listening to children's music is like a bad acid trip, especially when I have to review an album and must listen to something repeatedly. You start seeing bright lights and pretty colors and talking in jibberish. It is almost as good as getting a good drink on.

~ Barnes and Noble is my crack..nuff said. Damn them for their 50% off sale. Oh and I'm not a hoarder..I'm a collecter!! HA! Take that Mike!


~ Tried to get my financial aid for the Y done today to no avail. Have I mention when I try to be on top of things, I fail miserably?

~ 8 hours sleep is a blissful thing that I never get.

~ Dad's blood count was 10.5 from the draw on Saturday. Not great, but better than it has been.

~ I need a mental health day...NOW!





0 comments: