Sunday, August 14, 2011

Stupid Stuff

~ Found the cookbook with the nutroll recipe that I want to use for the holidays this year. Am I crazy? Yes, but I want to be able to make this once before I subject it on friends and family.

~ I plan on getting the Christmas mix CD done early this year...which means I'd like to be able to send them out at Thanksgiving instead of two weeks before the holiday.

~ I am totally ashamed of our house. It is a mess, there's too many of us living here and not enough space. Our house was build around 1900, and the closets are only about 8 inches deep. There are no kitchen cabinets. Need I go on? I need to get the walls washed down, but the stuff I need to move things requires more than just myself. Plus the other stuff we need requires money we don't have.


I fear the priest showing up to visit our family one day and seeing this hovel. I love our new priest. Father Jerry is one of the few people that I can vent to and sure he may think I'm crazy, but he listens and he doesn't judge. However....if  he saw this house he might...

We aren't hoarders either dammit!


~ big sigh!


~ I did get quite a bit accomplished this weekend even though it didn't feel like it..so golf clap for me.

1 comments:

Mike said...

"We aren't hoarders either dammit!"

Whose 'we' book girl?