Sunday, August 07, 2011

Weekend Recap

~ Won a raffle at the church festival. That will help with the household bills.

~ Drank Pepsi and Sierra Mist spiked with whiskey. Drank a few shots of whiskey straight...The priest informed me that I was lit and asked me when I was going to dance. (The whole bake sale booth was a bit...erm...lit)

~ Father Jerry is my new favorite priest.

~ The two kids I live with..you know the 77 and 85 year old kids? They are driving me insane.

~ The church festival was the first time I've been outside of my house for longer than 3 hours. I need to get out more often.

~ Made an awesome Apricot Pork Roast in the slow cooker, Ask and I shall share the simple recipe!

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Yes, you need to get out more. But first, send the recipe. ;-)

rashbre said...

Sounds like a fun weekend and a good change of scene.