Friday, December 18, 2020

Silver Fox Friday

 The Friday before Christmas. GAH and I'm pretty sure none of my silver foxes are going to end up under my Christmas tree this year.

~pouts~

The unfairness of it all...

It really isn't like I ask for much..

World peace...Trump to go to hell in a hand basket....the rest of this country to return to some sanity and Dr. Minchau under my Christmas tree

Oh and I would promise to give him back to the wife and kids after the holiday (assuming he wants to go..LOL)

I'm also pretty sure that the people in the photo that I conveniently cropped out should have a naughty arrow pointing at him, cos he really looks damn ornery.

~sigh~

And can I just say that reindeer sweater looks damn sexy on him? Ah that reindeer sweater.

Oh and my offer to do a Sexy Endo's calendar still stands. He can be Mr. June...

And while I'm wishing for impossible things....How about the 12th Doctor....to take me traveling through space and time




2 comments:

Mike said...

Maybe Dr. Minchau can be the next 'Doctor' and you can have a twofer going on Dr. Who.

NARDtheNERD said...

Happy holiday, merry chrismast :)