Friday, December 11, 2020

Silver Fox Friday

 In the continuing saga of Andrea has a huge ass crush on her endodontist and would throw herself in front of a bus to get his attention, I bring you exhibit A aka probably my favorite picture of Dr. Minchau. (aka McDreamy). Also if anyone wants to put him under my tree this year..I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd return him safely to his wife when I was finished with him. LOL...maybe...



Have I mentioned he might be a little bit dorky? 

Of course he is. If he weren't I probably wouldn't crush on him.

I don't know what he's about to do with that balloon and I probably don't want to know.

Andrea doesn't like normal. That's no fun. 

Can I also mention. Dr. Minchau has a voice like John Malkovich. Which come to think of it is probably a good thing since he drills people all day. (Gotta keep them calm ya know) People like me call that the "come to bed with me" voice. Well he's got one of those voices.

Allow me to present exhibit B..which is the movie trailer for Dangerous Liaisons from 1988. And yes I watched this movie when I was in high school. Cos I've always had a naughty side. Can I also say, I crushed really hard on John Malkovich back in the day because of that voice?




0 comments: