Monday, December 14, 2020

Do I Need Another Root Canal

 Ok, so this serves as a review..a tale of woe and a Christmas Greeting.

Like most of us...2020 was not my year. It really really wasn't my year though. Long about Aug my teeth started giving me the bird. (Well if they could, that's what they were doing)

Let's talk about he fun that is waking at 3 am to stick an ice pack on your face.

There isn't any fun in that, just saying.

That resulted in the wisdom teeth being sent packing...and dang if they didn't take a few friends with them. GAH!

Oh and the tooth fairy didn't even leave me any offerings.

How wrong is that?

But no...life continued to kick me in the backside in the form of not one but 2 molars that needed root canals.

Oh yeah baby! (said in my best Austin Powers voice)

Funsville trolley stops here.

So that's how I ended up in the Uniontown office. OK, there's more to this part of the story, but its embarrassing, so I'll keep that to myself. 

First let me say, Dr. Minchau is probably up for sainthood for putting up with me.  Hands him a tarnished halo. (Its the only one I could find) My nickname is Anxiety Girl. I have the ability to squeeze a stress tooth so hard that it put my hand to sleep. I also may have requested a whiskey sour during the intermission between root canals. 

(I'm still waiting on that whiskey sour, btw)

I also have a good friend who is a dentist and his been putting up with my moaning and groaning about my teeth, probably longer than she wants to..

And I got a little present today


Now my question since it is my molar, and all of those puppies have caused me nothing but grief, Dr. Minchau, do you think it needs root canal therapy? 

1 comments:

Mike said...

You got the saying wrong. It goes, 'I need this like I need a root canal'.