Thursday, March 29, 2018

Fun Times

Let's see, what's been going on in my life...

Sunday we had some strong winds that tore a chunk of my shingles off the house. Thankfully, my boss' son fixed it for us, because it was a small repair and my home owner's deductible is $750. That was something I didn't need, on a roof that is only about 10 years old.

There's also the Easter preparations. I don't look forward to holidays. Family gathering in my house usually means I'm going to want to leave my house within an hour or so.

Why?

My sister and her youngest son together are not a good mix. Not in a "they don't get along" way, but more they play off of each other in a way that brings about a lot of tension. Add the nephew's girlfriend to the mix and it just gets more fun.

I've reached a plateau in my weight loss, which is no fun, since the recent weather hasn't made it easy to get out an exercise much. I really would like to see another 10 lbs gone in the next month or so. That's not looking like the case though.

Can I also just add, yogurt has to be the most disgusting food that came from milk? I know its a good for you thing, and I found a brand I like, as far as yogurt is concerned, but really, I'd rather eat something, almost anything, else.

0 comments: