Sunday, March 18, 2018

I Hate Cell Phones

I've had my little Moto from Virgin Mobile for 2 years. Well its slowly dying. My flashlight no longer works, which also screws up my camera.

Grrr.

I am never going to be one of those Samsung Galaxy or iphone people, because I don't have that much money to throw away on a phone, plus I don't go the sheepish route of having the coolest phone around.

I don't do much with my phone, except maybe facebook and instagram and email. The stuff that keeps me from being too bored when I'm stuck in certain places.

The question now is how much do I want to spend and do I even want to stay with Virgin Mobile since they are not really supporting Android phones. I'm thinking of going with Cricket, just because at this point I want something different that will save me some money.

Grrrr

0 comments: