Friday, November 18, 2016

The hardest thing I've ever done

A little over 2 months ago, I gave up soda.

I quit cold turkey.

I thought by now the cravings would have gone away.

I've actually had dreams about drinking a coke? How sad is that?

Of course, I've also had a dream where I hugged Hillary Clinton too...so my dreams are a little odd. (I'd rather hug President Obama and Vice President Biden)

I don't know how much longer I can go without a can of soda...it is hurting....even my flavored sparkling water isn't helping.

How will I ever survive?

1 comments:

rashbre said...

I stopped drinking Coke Classic some years ago although I do still drink the occasional Diet Coke. At least I'm not getting the sugar from it. I usually think its the shopping process that is the biggest challenge. Sometimes just best to avoid the aisle.

Good luck with it anyway!